Re: MD SQ-SQ coherence and the Biosphere.

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 19:00:39 GMT

    Hi

    No-propensity not probability as per Popper's book
    of that title, I recommend it. Also see Prigogine on
    dissipative structures in his End Of Certainty. I know what
    you are saying but it is one possibilty, there are now clearly
    others in science. No time to expand on this at the moment.
    But its DQ/SQ all the way down I think.

    DM