Re: MD What have you freed lately?

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 18:56:09 BST

    Mark: We may participate....

    what is this 'we' that participates then?

    I like participate, but being human is really therefore, in
    some sense, inseparable from DQ I feel. Only the unconscious,sleeping,
    unevolving, law-like, limited, material?, can be truly static.
    Yet patterns are unavoidably important, but so is the free
    and dynamic element that is the essence of timing.
    In a tennis stroke do I stay back for a groung stroke
    or move up for a volley, do I hit my volley at the perfect
    moment, a pattern can be known only synchronically,
    activity is always diachronic and a matter of dynamic timing.
    DQ/freedom/timing/activity/event/time go together, patterns
    embody excellence I would say, even the virus is
    an impressive achievement, the problems begin with incoherence,
    the separation that exists between patterns and their capacity
    to come into conflict. Would you agree?

    DM