Re: MD quality religion

From: Wim Nusselder (wim.nusselder@antenna.nl)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 21:27:21 BST

    Dear David M.,

    You wrote 22 Apr 2004 20:05:39 +0100:
    'I would be interest to hear how different religions can be seen/used in MOQ
    terms more so than the old secular/religious debate.'

    That was my purpose for this thread. I'm also quite willing to let other
    ways of pursuing DQ/Quality, that are not commonly considered to be
    'religious', compete on the same footing with religions. On this list we of
    course try to express ourselves in MoQ terms, because that is the
    'vocabulary' we share.

    Would you be willing to present the Sea of Faith Network as a quality
    religion? Mind you, I proposed to concentrate on religious practice rather
    than theory...

    With friendly greetings,

    Wim