Re: MD Ronald Reagan

From: RycheWorld@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 17:45:37 BST

    Gentlemen,

        Question: Because of the recent "disagreement" do you agree that all
    perceptions are skewed in the sense that, since the day we exit the womb,
    absolutely NOTHING is "new" to us? We are shown the way to do everything, which in
    turn, sways our beliefs on issues, objects, thoughts, etc... Therefore, shouldn't
    we present any facts as trying to apply our own personal thoughts from a
    EXTREMELY OBJECTIVE standpoint?
        I mean, we can read a newspaper article and believe it to be true. But
    don't we have to analyze what exactly it is we're reading? Is it someone else's
    words that we are reiterating??? Or do we form our opinions based on a
    personal analysis of the article we read???
        Your thoughts?

    Dan