Re: MD Ronald Reagan

From: Adam Watt (adamwatt@mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 18:13:57 BST

    Hi Platt,

    1967??? Near 37 years ago! Nothing a bit more... well, recent? I'm
    glad no-one quotes me from even 10 years ago! And I've no idea of the
    context in which this was said either, which makes it impossible to
    comment. I'll try to find the text. Where did it come from? As it
    stands, I don't see that it's really a defense of the accusations of
    Marxism anyway, it kind of reads that way.. but as I say, it's
    impossible to tell. Could you provide a link?

    Thanks,

    Adam