LS Time

DENNIS ELGIE (circusshot@hotmail.com)
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 04:08:12 +0100

Hi I'm new to this, and I've only in the last two months started into
"Philosophology" So don't be too hastey with those analytical knives.
*laugh*

Anyhow with regars to time first of all I'd have to say time is a Static
patern of defining DQ so therefore is immoral to use other than to keep
track of the past, which if you think in terms of DQ we shouldn't be
thinking of anything else but DQ so it would be immoral to keep history
or think about the past because it interferes with DQ.
That kind of makes sense in a way because what does everyone tell you
"live for today" and if you played sports "forget about the last game or
the last shot this is everything right here."

So could time be an immoral static latch?

If there is a creator (as I believe there is) Would (it) have used
contemporary methods to measure the universe? How would it be measured?
In mass, distance, Time? Perhaps this speculation in itself is immoral
because we are thinking about the past or static things.
What would our view of the universe be like if we did not have a clue
what happened in the past or had any Idea what would happen in the
future? We'd be like babies just out of the womb in awe of everything.

Anyways excuse the questions, as I say I am fairly new to this and I
don't have any science or philosophological background other than
reading ZMM and LILA and studying Taoist Texts such as the Tao Te Ching
and The Tao of Pooh (which are excellent reading by the way)

Hope to here from someone soon

Dennis