Re: MD What's the difference?

From: SQUONKSTAIL@aol.com
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 19:46:29 BST

    In a message dated 5/8/03 1:56:30 PM GMT Daylight Time, pholden@sc.rr.com
    writes:

    > The distinction I would make between ZAMM and Lila is that the former
    > is more art, the latter more intellectual. Both convey the same
    > "message" in different contexts.
    >
    > Platt

    Hello Platt, Steve,
    I see Platt has begun using most if not all of my suggestions regarding the
    MoQ. But i don't wish for thanks or anything.
    However, let me add this:
    Intellectual creativity is Art.
    Therefore Lila, as a presentation of the best 20/20 hindsight (the MoQ) we
    have ever seen is high art. At the sore of art is the divine (DQ). Thus,
    Robert M Pirsig constructs a metaphysics which convincingly points towards
    the divine.
    The divine is everywhere and all the time; eternal and non-spacial -
    undefined. It is.

    All the best,
    squonk.