LS The dynamic-static split

LUVIK@aol.com
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:44:44 +0100

My first time on the Lila Squad.

Yesterday I was driving a friend to a meeting. In explaining to the
friend the difference between static and dynamic in the social arena, I
said that the static social quality was to drive down the road and not
in the ditch. But if a truck turns into your side of the road, you'd
better allow for a dynamic solution to this new situation or you will be
dead. In the instant you will probably head for the ditch. You have
allowed a dynamic social pattern of quality to take the place of a
static social pattern of quality.

I could go on with examples, but I want to see if anyone else is looking
at the MOQ this way.

Luke