Re: MD Where am I?

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 18:12:23 BST

    Hi all

    I am currently working on an essay to relate the MOQ to the notions
    of an inner realm of SQ called realm 1, a perceptual realm of SQ called
    realm 2, a cosmos of SQ that moves in and out or our perceptual
    world of realm 2 and a realm 4 that contains all possible SQ that is the
    source of DQ and a realm of universals in this sense.

    These 4 realm labels may help our discussions. Realms 1+2 are
    always within the scope of our awareness. Realms 3+4 are beyond
    the scope of our awareness but we can postulate their existence as
    SQ patterns clearly move from realms 3+4 to realms 1+2 and out
    again -absenting themselves. Now think how we become aware of a
    beautiful tree due to SQ moving between these 4 realms. My essay
    will explain this in full soon.

    David Morey