Re: MD MOQ DQ SQ Awareness

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 18:54:34 BST

    Scott: On what you say, though, are you saying that inanimate implies
    non-aware?
    If you are, then you are in trouble, since now you must explain what it is
    about animate patterns systems that *produces* awareness, and I don't think
    there can be any such explanation.

    DM: I agree, I was asking if anyone wanted to defend this distinction in MOQ
    compatible terms.