Re: MD On Faith

From: MarshaV (marshalz@i-2000.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 19:55:54 BST

    Hi Erin,

    I'm suggesting that the big three (Islam, Judism & Christianity) are no
    longer appropriate. They are old ways of thinking. Buddhism is very old
    too. But it is more open and dynamic. It has rules, but its intent is to
    promote freedom from illusion. I also think that it promotes the
    everything-is-connected-to-everything perspective. This perspective seems
    more tuned to quantum sciences.

    Big disclaimer: I am neither a philosopher, nor scientist, nor
    Buddhist. I'm just an individual trying to see past her nose.

    MarshaV