Re: MD Question of the Ages

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 14:00:20 BST

    Marsha

    The manipulation of women (& others & resources) has lead love and selflessness to
    be used by partial and egotisitical interest. Therefore the hope is that
    the world could be based on what is good, at the moment what is bad
    depends and relies on the underlying reality of what is good. Women
    need to improve their awareness so that they can stop supporting
    partial interest and take power so that we place the genuine whole first,
    to date all such claims to represent the whole have been lies, maybe
    we need to be present rather than represented? Women, step forward!

    DM