Re: MD On Faith

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 05:15:12 BST

    On 25 Oct 2004 at 21:22, ml wrote:
    Mark said:
    > "ANY religion is different on those two hands.
    > Silly, silly social teachings become embedded in formal religious
    > structures. Any true or deep practitioner reaches a point where
    > they pass beyond the social formalism and into a place where they
    > learn to bite
    their
    > tongue and not roll their eyes at their own tradition.
    >
    > Much as I have fun slapping social formalism I would be remiss to
    > not
    point
    > beyond."

    msh says:
    Now I'm really confused. As far as I know there are two Marks on
    this list, Heyman (msh) and Maxwell. Sadly, I haven't seen a
    contribution from Mark Maxwell for many weeks. And I know for a fact
    I never wrote the words quoted above.

    This kind of sloppy reading and reckless response is not conducive to
    good discussion. Please, everyone... slow down... and think...
    please?

    Best,
    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)
    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983

    "Thought is only a flash between two long nights, but this flash is
    everything." -- Henri Poincare'