Re: MD God and the Republicans, Democrats & Others

From: MarshaV (marshalz@i-2000.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 13:23:57 BST

    Sam, you've caused no offense. You've been most considerate. I thought
    specifics would make the discussion interesting. I am not rebelling
    against religion (Christian, Islamic or Jewish). I think of them as
    something from long ago, like my belief in Santa Claus, the bogey man, or
    the tooth fairy. Christianity (my childhood indoctrination) makes no sense
    to me today. I am happy, though, if your experience of Christianity
    brings you joy.

    MarshaV