Re: MD Is Morality Relative?

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 19:53:21 GMT

    On 30 Nov 2004 at 19:55, hampday@earthlink.net wrote:

    All morality is relative. Since your Quality is what I call Value
    and some call Goodness, it is relative to man's conscious awareness
    which is the raison d'etre of existence.

    msh asks:
    Man's conscious awareness is the "reason for existence" of existence?
    Or do you mean raison d'etre in the less strict sense of teleological
    purpose? If so, the MOQ provides all the purpose one needs: the
    purpose of existence is to strive for Quality, to simply get better.