Re: MD Is Morality Relative?

From: hampday@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 06:48:03 GMT

    Ham to Chin --

    As you see, I did receive your earlier response but didn't have time to
    reply. Incidentally FYI, I've noted that e-mails on this forum take up to
    an hour to get posted, so I assume they initially go to Horse in the UK who
    adds the tag info at the bottom of each posting. (But that's only my
    assumption.) They've also told me not to use "rich text" which evidently
    causes some problems in transmission. (If you make any inquiries, perhaps
    you can find out how the two of us can get our personal names listed rather
    than our URLs. I asked once and got no response.)

    The comparisons and suggestions for my thesis are much appreciated. May I
    make a few comments?

    In a message dated 12/2/04 9:50:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,