Re: MD The Quality of removing Saddam Hussein from power.

From: john williams (ducati900@bigpond.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 12:19:37 GMT

    Hi Sam,

    My response was based on comments you made that I assumed were aimed at me,
    it's OK I've got big shoulders and I'm not afraid to defend myself. Thanks
    for pointing out the spelling mistake I tapped that out so quickly I wasn't
    even thinking about the spelling. As Wittgenstien said, " it'sall about the
    grammar".

    I don't believe Empire America is in anyones interest.

    I'm Australian and live in a small village (about 800) with one outstanding
    feature, it is so outstanding in fact that they named the village after it,
    that's right, "The Rock".

    What I find interesting is that I agree with you that Suddam must go I just
    don't like president Shrub pretending that he is doing it for the right
    reasons.

    I wouldn't call your post on going to war the veiws of a conservative
    either, seems pretty radical to me.

    John from The Rock