MD Disappointed

From: Jonathan B. Marder (jonathan.marder@newmail.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 11:28:00 GMT

    Dear Horse,

    I am extremely grateful for all the work you do to hold the MoQ site and
    discussion groups together.
    I also recognise that you are exposed to an unfair share of abuse, and
    can only imagine the discomfort this must cause.

    However, I am disappointed in the way you have chosen to handle Glenn
    and Struan's criticism.
    I appeal to you - PLEASE RISE ABOVE IT.
    I ask you to please not unsubscribe Glenn, and please revoke your
    previous decision to expel Struan.
    I don't think that censoring them is in any way constructive.

    If you let both Glenn and Struan keep contributing, you will probably
    expose yourself to more childish abuse, but you will surely gain in
    terms of respect and support from the membership, myself included.

    Respectfully yours,

    Jonathan