Re: MD Hume, Paley and Intelligent Design

From: Platt Holden (pholden@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 14:19:51 BST

    Arlo:

    Our conversation has returned to very familiar territory of liberal vs.
    conservative, so we need not belabor the highways and byways we've
    travelled many times before.

    I'll be on the lookout for a philosophy that intellectualizes spiritually-
    inspired values outlined in the Bible and other religious documents. It
    would seem that spiritual and intellectual understandings are basically
    incompatible bedfellows. But I live to learn.

    Thanks for an interesting exchange.

    Platt