Re: MD Metaphysics of Quality: An oxymoron?

From: pauljturner@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 17:46:51 BST

    Hi Platt

    The point I'm seriously considering is the possibility
    of moving beyond the tendency to form patterns of
    thought which crystallize. Is that the primary
    intellectual action of the human mind? Is it possible
    to move beyond 'thinking' from within a Metaphysics
    and from memory to a more dynamic form of
    intelligence?

    Platt:'It was a wonderful example of the oxymoron of
    which you speak'

    How?

    Paul

     --- Platt Holden <pholden@sc.rr.com> wrote: > Hi
    Paul:

    > post to disagree with.
    > It was a wonderful example of the oxymoron of which
    > you speak. Let us
    > hear more from you in the future.
    >
    > Platt
    >

    > MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org
    > Mail Archives:
    > Aug '98 - Oct '02 -
    > http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/
    > Nov '02 Onward -

    > MD Queries - horse@darkstar.uk.net
    >
    > To unsubscribe from moq_discuss follow the
    > instructions at:
    > http://www.moq.org/md/subscribe.html

    Yahoo! Plus
    For a better Internet experience