Re: MD Metaphysics of Quality: An oxymoron?

From: Elizaphanian (elizaphanian@tiscali.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 13:44:31 BST

    Hi Paul,

    Seems like we have some agreement. You said, "I am further speculating that
    the mind is not limited to intellectual patterns of value as an evolutionary
    summit. And beyond that is where I am struggling for all the usual reasons -
    suspended in language, thinking the unthinkable etc." I'd be interested to
    know what you make of my 'Eudaimonic' MoQ proposal, if you have the time to
    read a long essay.
    The essay has been re-sited, and is now at:
    http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/elizaphanian/Eudaimonic moq.htm

    I agree that the archives are very large. Fortunately, part has now been
    published in the form of a book, which is well worth getting hold of: Lila's
    Child, ed Dan Glover, available from the on-line booksellers.

    Sam

    "A good objection helps one forward, a shallow objection, even if it is
    valid, is wearisome." Wittgenstein