Re: MD What is a living being?

From: phyllis bergiel (neilfl@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 02:59:33 BST

    Hi Wim

    Sorry to jump right in here with a disagreement, (I've been lurking for a
    while, but had technical problems posting) but in response to your last
    line, wouldn't you agree that some people (and animals) are more open to or
    better at perceiving an event as being one of DQ whereas others are
    firghtened by it and retrench withing existing static patterns. Further,
    can't people change over time to become more open to DQ? Not all, and some
    regress, too.

    Don't know if that affects "living being" definition, but adaptability might
    fit well here - each level seems to be more adaptable then the previous one
    in terms of movement at least. Rock, plant, animal, human.

    phyllis