Re: MD What is a living being?

From: Paul Turner (pauljturner@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 20:02:03 BST

    Hi Platt

    I think you misunderstood my point. I understand the
    statements, as I understand the MoQ. It's not the
    statements in isolation I have trouble with, its when
    you add them together that I have a problem.

    What do you think of the conclusions I have drawn, can
    you come to any other conclusion without adding to or
    changing the statements?

    a) Lila is not a living being

    b) Living beings are not static patterns of value, in
    which case they must be Dynamic Quality

    c) Living beings are both static and Dynamic Quality
    which means Lila is in some sense the source of all
    things, and is evolving toward herself

    Thanks

    Paul

    Yahoo! Plus