Re: MD Begging the Question, Moral Intuitions, and Answering the Nazi, Part III

From: abahn@comcast.net
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 20:00:29 BST

    Platt,

    Are you really serious? Of course you are. All right, you are a champion of individual freedom. Good for you. We're happy for you. It is pathetic that this should have to be explained to you again. Matt's use of a nazi was done as an example. READ THE ESSAYS AGAIN!! I should not have to repeat the points he was making. Because he chose a nazi to make his point does not mean he would engage a real life Nazi in a lengthy conversation. For all this talk about this being a high quality site, your contributions as a long time member can come accross as pretty dense. The antithesis of intelligent philosophical discussion. If you want examples you only need to refer to your latest post to which I am replying. But that is okay. I will go back lurking and try and control myself from making comments when you make more inane points and replies in the future.

    Best regards,
    Andy