Re: MD Beyond

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 18:38:56 GMT

    Hi Poot

    It seems to me that modern life is full of anxiety.
    This keeps us all in a certain state. We have mortgages
    to pay to be able to continue living in our houses/flats,
    we have pensions to save for, life insurance and health
    insurance to pay. No time to do things for ourselves,
    our cleaning, our cooking, etc. Our lives are complicated,
    we travel too far to work, our children's schools are too big
    and too far away. We seem to be on a constant drive to
    consume and produce more. But can this be sustained
    and are we really chosing this or in fact given no real options?

    regards
    David M