Re: MD What is really anthropocentric?

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 19:24:00 GMT

    Hi

    Creativity/agency/Becoming/transformation refuse to become
    objects of our understanding. Objects/causality/mechanism/time/space form
    Kant's categories, and are inescapably human as he explains, and are truly
    anthropocentric.
    Change/flux/Becoming/quality etc are perhaps the least anthropocentric
    concepts
    we have because they are the least definable, our experience is clearly
    divisable
    into definable and indefinable aspects, the beyond is both too close and too
    far
    away to grasp.

    regards
    David Morey