Re: MD quality religion

From: Joe (jhmau@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 19:15:59 GMT

    On 14 March 2004 3:53 AM Wim writes to Platt:

    Wim:
    Thanks for presenting 13 Mar 2004 08:59:41 -0500 your 'religion of art and
    beauty'. It's certainly a good religion ... in a sense. Not in the sense in
    which I earlier distinguished between religion, art and science as
    alternative ways of 'reaching beyond', but certainly in a broader sense of
    'religion', which is derived from the Latin verb 're-ligare', meaning 'to
    reconnect': a way of reconnecting with the source of all reality, Dynamic
    Quality.