MD (no subject)

From: MBSJ79@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 00:30:32 BST

    Dear Wim;
         morality is a tough concept to tackle. i myself am working on a personal
    metaphysics of morality and am interested in this particuler post. in my
    opinion, no one title holds any value over any other title. we've put too much
    weight on words (as a society). morality is only evident in actions. where else
    can it be found? just because i bear the title "parent" and am supposedly
    teaching my children "right" from "wrong" does that mean i am more moral than one
    who is beating his children because of it? the title of parent onviously has
    nothing to do with it. words are simply superficial lables to concepts and
    realities. actions are what need to be judged.