MD (no subject)

From: MBSJ79@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 15:35:17 BST

    To all:

        What are your views (if any) on pornography? The industry, the concept,
    the media, et cetera. Where does it fall in the MoQ? What kind of Quality (or
    lack of) does it possess? From my limited experience I'd equate it to that of
    food, in a sense. Before a big meal, especially when you're hungry, you need
    it. Then after you're done with it, it's lost it's luster. It's almost
    disgusting.

    calvin.