Re: MF Discussion Topic for March 2005

From: Matt poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 05:52:03 GMT

    Hi all,

    Just to interest Jaap (applied physics) time/experience ( as time is human
    concoction) is a succession of "nows".

    Jaap said:

    ..makes me wonder, it seems to suggest that DQ has some kind of primacy over
    SQ, do you suggest that SQ is disconnected from the "primary reality" ? I
    certainly wouldn't like to agree to that.

    Poot says:

    It is easy for me to agree. I mean, experience and life is divided into DQ
    n SQ and we constantly experience the point of interception of those two
    (awareness [cohesion]) but if we look at the world, everything we think of
    relates to something static. Whether it is cultural, societal, historical,
    scientific, religious, etc. , our thoughts are for the most part
    retrospective.

    I think that meditation is something like being able to think at the exact
    point of awareness that is constantly changing. I'd like to call this ,
    although completely unecessary, the cohesion vector. My idea of being on
    the brink of zen, or some other sort of personal (or greater?) revelation is
    where your thoughts keep on that exact point where DQ intercepts SQ. Not
    yet the past, and not the future. The present. The now.
                    maybe there is untapped energy here?

    Poot

    Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

    Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

    MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org
    Mail Archive - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_focus/
    MF Queries - horse@darkstar.uk.net

    To unsubscribe from moq_focus follow the instructions at:
    http://www.moq.org/mf/subscribe.html