Re: MD A bit of reasoning

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 18:12:36 BST

    Hi

    You're probably right, words will remain
    in an SOM form, it is very practical.
    The thing that needs to keep us in check
    is getting philosophy in a better state and
    getting back at the core of education.
    Then we may have a grasp of how
    our different forms of knowledge fit together,
    despite pragmatist indifference to this goal.

    regards
    David M