Re: MD Dynamic/static morality

From: MarshaV (marshalz@i-2000.com)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 11:06:56 GMT

    At 09:47 PM 12/24/2004 -0500, Chin wrote:
    > You change the view by offering a better view; showing how a higher
    > Quality view is better.

    Today with all the beauty surrounding us that has been created in the name
    of Christianity, your question is difficult to answer. But Christianity is
    a myth written long ago for another people. It no longer reflects our
    understanding of the Universe. We need to move on. We need to address the
    problems confronting our experience with a new view. The beauty will not
    be left behind because it is not separate from us.

    I have recently decided not to attend my grandson's baptism. It is a
    difficult decision, but an honest one.

    Ahhhh, but the music is beautiful.

    Marsha