Re: MD Making sense of it (levels)

From: johnny moral (johnnymoral@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 19:23:22 GMT

    Hi Platt,

    you asked me: >Whose expectation?

    Well, for the most part, if we are sane we share a common morality, so we
    share common expectations. And even if they are slightly different, by the
    time reality hits, all of us who experience it have had them brought
    together. We may each expect different teams to win the football game when
    it starts, but by the time the clock runs down the last few seconds, our
    expectations have begun to all merge, and at 0:00, our expectations have
    created reality. We may have different (but probably similar) expectations
    about if Schroedinger's cat is alive or dead after a certain amount of time,
    but when the box is opened and we both look in, our expectations become
    identical and we see the same sight.

    Changing our expectations takes place in pre-cognition and reality is what
    we are then cognizant of. The quality event that creates the observor and
    the observed acts on our expectations. And then, by having all of our
    expectations brought into synergy, a shared common reality emerges. DQ is
    what changes our expectations and creates the static reality that we see at
    any one instant. In that sense, then, at the moment of creation, DQ IS the
    static reality. But by the time we are aware of it, it has already left
    that static reality behind and is busy creating the next one. When we have
    very strong and sure expectations, like we do about gravity for example,
    then DQ doesn't have to do any dynamic adjusting, so the static reality that
    we see is DQ. This would explain why being emersed in rituals is said to
    help to see DQ, because if our expectations don't require any pre-cognitive
    adjustment to create reality, then what we see when we look at static
    reality looks like DQ.