Re: MD What have you freed lately?

From: Platt Holden (pholden@sc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 14:41:09 BST

    Hi Mark,

    >I feel you assume it is imperative for freedom to be
    > available all the time. I disagree, for to grasp what coherence is, is to
    > see a relationship between DQ and SQ which balances order and freedom in
    > such a way as to touch Unity.

    Unity is static. Balance is static. To get locked into a static position
    is not good. As I've said before, I don't buy all of your 'coherence'
    theory for reasons outlined in previous posts. No point in going around
    that barn again.

    > So, if patterned experience is to be accommodated in the
    > best and most appropriate way, would you agree that this may be achieved in
    > the pursuit of excellence?

    Pursuing excellence is an excellent way to live. But, it can't be done if
    you're satisfied with being in a state of static 'balance' and 'unity.'
    Pursuit of something better means you're presently in a state of
    discontent.

    Best regards,
    Platt