Re: MD Undeniable Facts

From: johnny moral (johnnymoral@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 21:42:10 BST

    I think I slipped up when I said about DQ, "as if it can be seen without
    seeing it through static patterns". That implied that my position was that
    there was an "it" that we were just having perception problems with, as
    though our only problem was one of seeing DQ correctly, without SQ
    distorting our view.

    While I do see DQ as an "it" conceptually, I wouldn't give it any
    characteristics to be "seen", correctly or not, whereby some things are seen
    to be "more DQ" than other things. Those sorts of judgements are entirely
    static pattern derived, and none of them, since they attribute character to
    DQ, could capture the characteristiclessness of DQ. In my view, anything to
    be said or seen about DQ or called DQ is said from a context of SQ, to the
    point that there is no DQ apart from SQ. Like time not existing "before"
    the big bang, there is no "DQ" before "SQ", even though DQ leaves SQ in its
    wake. I get support from "in the beginning was the Word", and a word to me
    is SQ.

    Johnny