MD Undeniable Facts

From: Platt Holden (pholden@sc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 13:51:35 BST

    For all you postmodern fans of a world without absolutes, facts and final
    truths, herewith for your enjoyment are a few undeniable truths and facts
    of life:

    You cannot think yourself out of a thought.

    You'll never know what it's like to be kissed by you.

    Life is a series of choices between the no choices of life and death.

    This sentence and the seeing of it are two names for one indivisible fact.

    To others you are just part of their experience.

    The present never changes but everything that changes changes in the
    present.

    No one can say of a painting by Homer or Wyeth that a child good do it.

    Unless it has a name you can't think about it.

    We divide reality, forget we have divided it, then forget we have forgotten
    it.

    Science can't explain why it is good.

    Power knows you are an object of change before you do.

    Only valid thing in art is the one thing that cannot be explained.

    Language is a meaningful system of meaningless elements.

    The only form of value that strikes the senses directly is beauty.

    Everyone runs the same 'me program' that doesn't belong to anyone.

    John thought about it and said, 'That's a good dog.'

    And there are many more.

    Platt